|
Thursday, February 18, 2010
I always restart my blog. So whatever to it. Chinese New Year is just like every year. It gets less exciting as every year comes along. When you're young, you get excited wearing your new clothes, taking oranges to pai nian & getting red packets. However, as you grow older, its just like any ordinary day. Okay, maybe a bit more exciting than an ordinary day. As I grow older, my Chinese New Year seems more and more boring other than getting red packets. I only enjoy that part and a little about dressing up and all that stuffs. I woke up late & got chased when I was doing my make up. Fuck it. Best thing that CNY got so much more boring photos weren't even bothered to be taken. Gambling helps to kill time. But I sucks at it. So whatever. So far whenever I gamble, I didn't profit. I'm a sucker at gambling and tell me about it. The most most most important thing about CNY is that grandma cooks my favourite pig stomach soup. She does it every year cos' I love it. Love grandma! ♥ I was so nice to help grandma on CNY eve to cook. I didn't chop any food! I swear I won't touch knife after that incident that my manicure saved my fingers. Gosh, heart attack! As usual, second day is going to Malaysia. Bored like hell. I will protest next year so I have to go in next year! Third day, I had work and woke up at 6.15am. Insanely early! But it gives the reason for me to return home early from Malaysia. I'm spending too much on cab. Damn! |
P. YanJun " An ordinary human with extraordinary dreams. " |