Saturday, February 20, 2010

Damn, ever since I had facial that time, my skin got worse. Bite me. Certain part of my face become dry and grow more pimples. I'm not going back for facial anymore.

Anyway, what excites me is that I've got 68 more new songs in my ipod. Finally, new songs to listen and enjoy.

When waiting for Mommy & Daddy today, I went to see makeup and spent $160 on it. Yes, I'm crazy for makeup. That's the reason why my box doesn't have space anymore and have to stuff some of them in a pouch. New indugles. Much love!

Also bought 2 new tops. When Daddy is paying, our conversation goes like this..
Daddy : Why same design?
Me : They are different in colour.
Daddy : ........
Me : :D

When I reached home, showed Sis my tops. She said..
Sis : Why same design?
Me : Why you and Daddy say the same thing? It's different in colour.
Sis : (ignores me)

My life is currently bored to death. I'm waiting for Miss Ewe to finish her exams so we can go party. Work on Tuesday. Schedules coming in.

This entry is meaningless. It's full of random shits.
Dies.





P. YanJun
" An ordinary human with
extraordinary dreams. "



February 2010